March 2, 2009

30 years

Well this weekend me and my sister through my mom and dad a surprise party to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. We weren’t positive that it was going to end up to be a surprise. I was pretty sure that my mom was going to figure it out. BUT… she didn’t and boy were they surprised!


My mom surprised by the 70 people, (yes 70!) that were packed in their house awaiting their arrival, and my dad (in the background) a little confused on what was going on...





THEN.... It is pictures like these that make me wonder what my kids are going to say about pictures of me and Cam??


and NOW
CONGRATS MOM AND DAD ON 30 YEARS OF MARRIAGE!!

5 comments:

Jess and Derek said...

You mean 50 years! LOL I'm so smart...

Sara said...

Congrats to your parents! U guys are awesome kids to do that!

The Edwards Family said...

What a fun party and what lucky parents to have kids like you! Congrats on 30 years!!!

Rachelle said...

Hey Linds it Rachelle Van Wagoner "Mayo" - I just found your blog off of Jamilyns and thought I would say "hello". You are your husband are so cute!!! Hope you dont mind if I 'follow' your bolg!
www.vanwagonermemories.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

I can't believe how many people were there and how many times we practiced the whole surprise thing. It turned out great and I know your parents loved it.