
One thing I dread about snowy weather is having to stand out in the freezing cold and scrape all the snow and ice off my car. My hands always freeze because for one thing the scraper has been sitting in my car all day where it has taken on ice like temperatures, and two I always manage to get snow on my hands while clearing off my car. Well... not today!!! I have found the best thing ever!! My mom gave it to me for Christmas and when I got it I thought, well this will be kind of handy. However, today it jumped to number five on my list of my most favorite things I own!! Let me tell you why this is now in my top five. First, the glove is made of quilted goose down!!! Second, the glove hugs your wrist to prevent any snow from touching your hands! Third, it is warm even when it has sat in your car at below freezing temps, and last it made me smile when I cleared off my car!! So, if anyone if looking for a really good scraper, I highly recommend this one!!
8 comments:
I feel like this was invented for you. Brilliant!
I think we need to go "hang out" with Eric & Britt and then we won't need to worry about scraping off our car windows!! AAHHH, where is the warmth and sunshine??!!
Ha Ha! That is perfect for you! Remember when we'd get assigned cleaning duties for the apartments at the end of the school year and you ALWAYS had to do the freezer and would have to pull out hotpads and everything? :)
I love it! That was definitely meant for you.
wow. i am just laughing. that is seriously hilarious. ha ha ha. You silly girl. I can't believe your Mom found the absolute most perfect gift for you! WOW!
Thats the funniest thing I have seen!! You and your hands!! So funny!
What a great idea, that is perfect. I was cracking up I can just hear you saying, "wow this might come in handy" :)
That is SOOO cool! Where do you get one? I love that it's cute too! =)
Post a Comment