March 11, 2009

Enough Already!

I am so sick of this!!

Last Sunday you could finally see our lawn, and the snow was practically gone! Then Monday it decided to do this!!! When they said it was going to snow I thought, alright its March that means it will probably snow a couple inches and melt by noon..... Oh No... 15 inches later it decides to stop!
Where did Dudley go??

I can't wait to see this every day




instead of this....





I also can't wait for this...


Or this..



But mostly I just want this...

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I totally agree! I am so sick of the snow and I usually LOVE the winter time! There is something seriously wrond with tulips sticking up through the snow!

Jess and Derek said...

Ha ha... we heard about that! I'm sorry... We've been wanting to go up there to visit, but not if it's going to be like that. We all need to escape to warmer weather- soon!

Sara said...

Ha! Thats what u get for living in Logan! HA! But really though, I too, and SICK of the "yo-yo" weather!!

A girl named Holly... said...

Linds, you are so cute. It was so fun to see you a bit ago. I want to be like you when I grow up:)