Well I have had fun posting memories on a few of your blogs now and thought it would be fun to join in on the memory game! For those you of you who know me best know that I love talking about memories so this was right up my alley!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments (or I'll email it to you)
9 comments:
I remember the first night of Freshman year. Cort took me up to your apartment and we were all homesick and probably terrified of being there! I love that we all became friends, though! Freshman year was totally the best!
Omigosh, there are so many things. I remember playing "higher or lower", our halloween alias party and your deep love for vaughn, driving the trash to the dumpster at old farm on the creamcycle, sitting in your room the whole day after we saw "the grudge" because we were too scared to go anywhere, and most of all hearing a little circus-themed jingle whenever you were around. You're awesome mano!
Oh, lots of memories... one of my first memories of you was in 9th grade when I started hanging out with you, Mary Price, Jamie K, Cortney, Melissa, Mary Dahl etc. I remember thinking that you were so nice and always made me feel included. I remember LOVING your laugh, and wondering if you really were always THAT happy. As I got to know you better I learned that you really were THAT happy, and you really were THAT nice. I don't ever remember you saying anything mean or unkind about anybody. That is amazing, Mano.
Oh, and who can forget about all the times I'd come crash on your & Jess's floor up at Utah State when I was visiting John. Thanks for letting me do that :).
Remember the numberous times I dropped you on your head in cheer?!!! Now those were the days! HA! We are still friends aren't we?! And I am so sorry about that! Try to remember the time when I was the only one that caught you!! OK?
where to start? Is it possible to pick just one with one of my best friends through highschool? Let's see-- a glimpse of my favorites-- the day we looked for land and found prime spots in Draper for CHEAP! Girls nights-- all of them. The Dating Game. Spending the night in a tent in my backyard and Ash getting a huge bump on her head. Our version of a "scary movie". Your napkin around the cold pop cans. You coming to Zions with Coop. All the fun times we just laughed and goofed off. And mostly, seeing you get sealed to your hubby in the temple. Wow.. what a great life of memories we've shared. Thanks for the goood days Mano.
Remember the time I twisted my ankle when I was pulling up my pants? (Stop laughing so I can continue the story!) You heard the thud/sobbing and came running to my rescue! But the nobler move was when you went downstairs to put ice in a baggie for me. Even without oven mitts, you carried that ice-cold bag upstairs to me. That is when I knew you were a keeper. Love ya Mono!
We remember all the good times we have at Bear Lake. You guys gonna make it up this year? Eric and Brittany
Where do I even begin... Wow! I think some of my first memories were in 6th grade science (can't forget space camp!) Other stuff from later on though- AP history, ditching interior design to go eat top ramen and fruiti O's at your house, Girls nights down town, getting ready for college, crying when we moved to college, doorbell ditching the 315 boys all year long, dance parties, listening to you rap, all the good times in L3, Aggie Basketball, playing halo, spring break in Cali (when tycee pretty much stripped at Knotts Berry Farm and the English men hit on us in the hot tub at a super 8 motel!), meeting our hubbies the same night, freakign out at the "grudge", hanging out in our apartment all year with them- staying up way to late and laughing way hard at who knows what! Seeing you get babtised, married, sealed and probably many more!
Linds!!
I totally forgot about Trent's newspaper truck...AWESOME. I was just looking at all your pics and reading your blog, you and Cam are so cute, I love your softball pic, darling mano, darling.
My memory also involves our awesome Alia party, laying out at your pool with you and Steph, our awesome super 8 motel stay, and one memory you were not involved in, but it involved your apt...me and Martie were so thirsty at a football game, and instead of making the trek to our house, we broke into yours and helped outselves to water and perhaps a graham cracker or something...we were totally hoodlums and it was super funny, we kept waiting for someone to walk in and catch us! Love you.
Post a Comment