Last Saturday we went up to Soapstone, a beautiful campground just east of Kamas, where we met up with Cam's parents to enjoy a day of fresh air, cooler temps, and fourwheeling. It was so much fun. I forgot how much I love just being up in the mountians.
Cam's dad took us out on what was supposed to be a quick 20 minute trail ride, but we got lost and an hour and half later we finally returned. It did make for good laughs though!

We took Dudley up with us and I think he was in absolute heaven. He got plently of attention and he has never eaten so well in his life! Then to top it off he got to enjoy a nice day at the pool! 
8 comments:
Okay, so you guys have to have the coolest dog EVER!!! How did you get him to sit on that pool floatie? Looks like you guys had a great time in the great outdoors~
I love camping for about 1night... then I want to enjoy the "finer" things in life!! Fourwheeling is fun though!! You guys really need to call us when you are down... I am serious!! I love your dog... seems so sweet! And what a cute face!
Dud in the pool is killing me, Mono!
LOVE Dud on the matt! SO cute! Okay, so when are you coming back down here, because I would love to plan a little lunch or dinner girl get-away with all the gals... what do you think? When will you be down?
Glad to see that cute Dudley survived the "snip, snip", he has gotten so big. I just realized I don't have your email you need to give it to me when you get a minute.
How fun! you two are so cute! I love your new layout too...I tried to change mine and obviously don't know how to do it..so I lost my cute one, one day i will figure it out!
Well we didn't end up "practicing" camping last weekend- we just had a fire and roasted hot dogs. But we still wanna come up and attempt it. Think you can handle it?
Now there's a dog that knows how to enjoy the good things in life! He poses so well for the camera too!Those are the moments that make us slow down and really focus on the important things in life.It is so easy to get caught up in the fast pace of things. Glad you had a great time! See ya soon in the other mountains by the lake!!
Post a Comment