We left Friday and quickly headed back to Logan to unpack, repack, shower and head down to Sandy to go to Bee's game with my family. We had a great time and they even had Fireworks after the game. Hands down they have the best fireworks show I have ever seen!
Then Satuday morning me, Cam, and my Mom and Dad hit the golf course. It was my first time golfing, and I have to say I quite enjoyed it! Last year a guy that Cam works with accidently bought womens golf clubs so he sold them to us for like 90 bucks! It was great! I used to think it was the most impossible game ever and I couldn't figure out why. All you are trying to do is hit this stationary ball, but for the life of me I could never do it! Then I swung my Driver and everything changed! I actually hit the ball and it went in the air too! So now I have been hooked ever since!
My Mom and Me

After Golfing Cam's family took us boating, and again I forgot my Camara so no pictures here either. I can however tell you that it was very fun. We went up to Deer Creek for a couple hours. We all got ours runs in and then we headed home. When we got home we went and saw The Dark Knight with our friends Derek and Jess. Everyone that had seen it before us kept saying that it was so good that it was even better then Transformers... and well I am a huge Transformer fan and it wasn't Transformer good, but it was still a good movie, and Health Ledger REALLY plays his part well I do have to say that!
Then Sunday it was my birthday, and since there are so many July birthdays in my family we had a big birthday bash to celebrate everyones birthday. Here is a picture of me, my cousin Toni and my cute Grandpa. We are 3 of the 7 who celebrate our birthdays in July. 








8 comments:
Happy 24th Birthday again! I am still cracking up about the half way to 50 line.
Ahem- please take me golfing and fishing, for I have never done either. That is all.
ok just have to tell you that I'm getting a little Cam & Linds deprived lately. You always are sooo close, and then we never see you. I wanted to invite you to everything going on in our lives, but just as I get my phone out, Seth tells me that the last thing a couple like you (no kids) wants to do is hang out with a crazy couple like us (2 loud & silly kids - not to mention boring parents) Anyways, I was glad you guys had a great weekend and maybe, just maybe I'll be lucky enough to cross paths with you guys. I so hope you are doing well! Looks like it. We'll catch ya on the flip side! We're going to Lagoon this Saturday if you guys want to join us!
Oh! And...happy two year anniversary a month ago, happy 24th birthday & love you guys!
Happy Birthday!! What a weekend!!! I am amazed you can fit it all in in 5 days!! I can't believe you golf... I have only attempted the driving ramge about 2 times in my life, So frustrating! How fun that you two can do thattogether! And the black forest cake sounds delicious! YUM! Very jealous... we have pretty much been changing diapers all summer!! Hopetosee you soon!
We had so much fun- thanks for letting us come join you guys boating. I hope your B-day was great!
Happy Birthday Manohead. Wahoo!
I think living a whole weekend like that looks exhausting. I'm sweating just thinking about it. What a brilliant idea though. It should be a tradition to celebrate summer all in one weekend. love it.
Okay... looks like you guys are quite the golfers!! We are definitely going to have to go!! That is our absolute FAVORITE date night!!! So much fun and so great to be out in nature right! See you guys up at Bear Lake!!
Happy Birthday to my cute cousin, 24 and you are complaining hmmmm...try being on the door step of 30. Sounds like you had one crazy jam packed week, how fun!
Post a Comment