A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blogs, leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog.
1 – When setting my alarm I set 2, one real alarm and one fake alarm. I used to set them 10 minutes apart, but I am now up to 20 minutes apart!! I do this so that when my alarm goes off in the morning I can say, yes 20 more minutes!
2 – I am a little superstitious when it comes to certain things. One superstition that I have comes from my grandma. Every time she spilled salt when cooking she would always shake a little into her hand and then throw it over her shoulder for good luck. So now I do the same.
3 - I am pretty sure that I am tone deaf. I wish more than anything that I could sing, but I can not sing if my life depended on it. At church I whisper sing so that no one can actually hear the hideousness that is my voice! Cam always likes to lean in and say “I can’t hear you.” Trust me you don’t want to hear me.
4– I love to find items at a home décor store and then make them myself. This is kind of something that Cam and I love to do together. So far we have made a mirror, clock, shelf, and wall candle holder. It is a great way to save money and it is so fun! Here are some pictures of our creations.
5 –My two most favorite smells in the world are the smell of freshly cut grass and the smell of clean laundry! If they could make a candle the smelled exactly like either one of those I would buy it and burn it 24/7!
6 –I am going to combine a post within a post here. So this past year I have realized that I am kind of a big sports fan. Mostly I like to play sports. I am not that good but I have so much fun whenever I do that I just love playing sports. Last summer Cam and I played in his works softball league and it was like the highlight of my summer! I couldn’t wait to go to practices and there was no way I was ever going to miss a game. I think my love for sports came from my sports fanatic dad who was always trying to teach me how to play, and from my senior year in high school when me and my friends played Jr. Jazz. (Thanks Mand!) Besides playing sports I am also a big Jazz fan. I absolutely love watching Jazz games and on Saturday Cam and I got to go to a Jazz game. I was so excited that I had to buy a Jazz shirt in order to attend the game! We had so much fun and I even caught a ball they were throwing into the crowd! Wahoo!

Tag (You're It!) – Jess, Mandy, Lindsay L, Cassie, Rach and Catlin.
4 comments:
okay mano, you have got to come teach a class on how to make some of those darling things for your house. i am so impressed! and i love that you are loving sports because i remember how fun it was to play jr. jazz with you and i'm sure you were the same way with softball. too bad you guys don't live closer so we could all play on a league together.
GOOD OLD JUNIOR JAZZ!!!
how about when you are closer, we will play something all together-- husbands and all! Sweet!
Check it.. I'm almost done with my 6 things...
Wow! You are talented! I wish I had alittle bit of that in me!!And forget Wes helping me, so Go Cam!
It is true. Lake Powell Univ. still has some kinks to iron out. I need to see you! I miss you terribly. When are you coming down next? I heard your sis is geting baptized this weekend! Give her my love and congrats.
Post a Comment