
I am writing this post to express the admiration that I have for my sister. For a few months now she has been talking with the LDS missionaries and contemplating whether or not to get baptised, and this past Saturday she took that leap of faith and was baptised. It was a little over 2 years ago that I took that same leap of faith. It has changed my life in every way and can't explain how much peace and joy it brings to me daily. I admire my little sister for the determination she had in her heart to get baptised. I know that there were some circumstances that didn't make this an easy decision, but she followed her heart and didn't let anything stand in her way. She is a wonderful example and I know she will be blessed for the decision she has made.
10 comments:
This is so awesome. You guys are amazing, and such good examples. I am glad you are so happy!
What! I didn't even know she was taking the discussions! That is so awesome- I wanna hear all about it. When are you guys coming down next?
Mono- what a pure delight.
I need you in my life for your wonderful example. I am so proud of your sister. I just like you girls.
And the fact that Nathan Howard confirmed her? I can't think of anything I love more.
Lets set a date alright. Are you coming down anytime soon? I will clear my schedule. If not... I have been needing a trip to Logan. Pick a date. I will be there.
You are both AMAZING. I admire your faith and conviction so much.
Mono, it's Sarah Mc, your fabulous former roommate. ;) I found your page through the lovely Ms. Pickle. Anyways, I'm glad things are going well! I'm going to keep up with your blog!
Cute pictures! You two are so cute together! We finally joined the blogging world, so we added you to ours..hope you don't mind!
Cams cousin...ashlee
WOW! How awesome! Congrats to her, and also to you for being such a great example to her and everyone who knows you!!
Wow.. that is AWESOME. I am SO beyond happy for you AND Kailey! What a special day for you... congrats!!
Lindsay, Hey there this Emily Becker (Anderson). I found your blog through Sara'a, sorry to be a bit of a blog stalker.
I seriously loved your post. I am so happy for you and your sister. It is amazing the blessing the gospel brings. You and you husband look darling together! Congrats on everything!
Hey Linz!
I am so very excited for you and your sister! I am so proud of you both! You are two very strong girls! Congrats Kailey! Love you both! We need to get together again soon! Love ya
Linz
Post a Comment