
Well Saturday I went down to Sandy for a little reunion with some friends from highschool. It was so great to just get away for a little while and just hang out with the girls! It was very much needed! I miss being able to see them all the time. I have a love/hate relationship right now with living in Logan. I love it because I love my job and the area that we live in, but I hate it because I never get to see friends and family that often. So when I get a chance like this it just makes my day! Girls we need to do this more often! Thanks for all the laughs!
6 comments:
I'm sad I couldn't make it.. Did you guys have fun? We'll have to do it again.
Hey Mono, Its Cory Sommers. I came across your blog somehow. I just was clicking on links from other people and wala there it was I apoligise but it looks like we have the same template check it out.
www.cnjsommers.blogspot.com
Fun... lots of babies... you up?! Totally kidding I know that gets annoying! But we miss you guys an dhope to see you soon!
Hey I am going orivate so I need your email address so I can invite you!!!
Linds! Tag! You're it! Go read my blog to see what to do. I hope you guys are doing well, can't wait for our trip to St. George. It's too far away. I'll bet you can't wait for warmer weather.
Kick my butt in Hockie 5? Who do you think you are, Mono? I will murder you with my speed!
I do have a story I need to tell you. Horne at I hiked up to Zak’s cabin alone in the dark. At one point we came to a fork in the road. We weren't sure which way to go. I took my flashlight, and by the frequency/size of the tracks in the snow- we determined the way our parties 4-wheeler must have traveled. After I was like- "Yeah... we watch Alias."
Miss YOU!
Post a Comment