December 21, 2009

Blessing

We had Abbey's baby blessing a couple weeks ago. It was such a good day. I was worried that she was just going to cry through her whole blessing, but she didn't even let out a peep. Cam said she was just wide awake and content as ever while he blessed her. He did such a great job, and I am so thankful to him and everything that he does for me and Abbey. I didn't think it would be such an emotional day, but I have never felt more blessed in my entire life. I just couldn't believe how blessed I am to be the mother of my beautiful baby girl. She is absolutely so precious to me and I really don't even remember what life was like without her! I am so excited to watch my little girly grow up and to be apart of her special moments ahead.
Here are a few pictures from the day.


Us with great grandma ad Grandpa Tait



Me and my little girly


Me and Abbey with all her grandma's! She is one lucky girl!


Our little Family

8 comments:

tycee said...

What a wonderful day. Her dress is pretty

kristen said...

she is so pretty! It is the best day! Hope you guys have a good christmas!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO DARN CUTE!!! it really was a great blessing....i was proud of cam also!

i hope that you are doing ok, if you need anything at all...please let me know (i am bored stiff all day at home..please call)

happy holidays

The Edwards Family said...

She is so darling!!! I'm glad she didn't cry! I was worried about that with Emery too and I was right to be worried because she did cry (more like scream) through her whole blessing! :) I'm just hoping Asher doesn't do it too! Let me know when you're down this way sometime. I'd love to see your little girl! Merry Christmas to your little family!!!

Rachelle said...

She seriously is ADORABLE! You are such a cute mom!

Ariana said...

She is SOO cute!

Cassie said...

Looks like a wonderful day. It makes me smile to know you are happy and content.

mandy said...

Linds! Abbey is so adorable. I SO wish I could have seen her while you guys were down... will you let me know next time your down so we can get together?