** This post is a little late for her 1 month posting, but it just took me so long to finish it!
I can't believe that my little baby girl is already 1 month old! She is changing so much every day! She is still trying to get her nights and days all figured out. Some days I think she is finally got it and then somedays she is just a wide eyed little girl at night. She is a bit colicy and has a little bit of acid reflux, which makes for some unhappy moments for her. It just breaks my heart to see her cry, so I just savor the moments when she is just so peaceful and content! Just so I remember here are some facts about Abbey at 1 month.
*She loves to snuggles and be held, and we love to snuggle with her.
*She is starting to make eye contact with people and will just stare you down if you talk to her.
*She loves to just lay on the floor and look around and will stare at lights forever!
*Her hair is growing by the day, and getting lighter also!
*She loves to take baths.
*She loves to be bounced.
*She is a very sound sleeper.
*She finally grew out of 1 newborn outfit, but still won't fit into very many 0-3 month old clothing.
*She loves her car seat, which makes traveling from Logan to Salt Lake very nice. We will cross our fingers that it will stay that way.
*We still can't decide who she looks like more, me or Cam. She resembles us both very much from when we were little.
*She makes the funnest faces while sleeping and when awake and cracks me up with her faces every day!
*She makes the funnest faces while sleeping and when awake and cracks me up with her faces every day!
*She has a love/hate relationship with her swing and her binki.
Here are some pictures from the past month.
Snugglin' with Dad
I just love this picture, I just can't get over her
absolute cuteness!!
I realized when I went through pictures of her, that usually
all the pictures I have of her she is asleep. So I was glad when
Thanksgiving!!











8 comments:
Mono, she has the sweetest face. I would like to meet her, if you don't mind.
i think she looks like you. so super cute it isn't funny. love her hair.
I have been waiting for this! She is soooo pretty! I think she is a good mix!! and I cant believe all her hair!! CONGRATS!!! Sooo sweet!! I promise one day you will get a good nights sleep!! It comes eventually!! ;)
Sooo cute. That black and white picture of her is absolutely darling.
Oh my goodness she is so cute!!
Soo cute- I just love her! I think she looks like a good mix of both you guys too. Can't wait to see her again!
Yay, i've been waiting for an update! What a "sweet sweet angel"! She looks like such a cuddly little girl, I wish I could hold her. Take advantage, she will be squirming out of your arms too soon! Congrats again you guys!
OK... seriously, she is ADORABLE. I LOVE the black and white picture of her... and I love the picture of how Dudley feels about the whole thing... I bet you are an incredible mother. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment