May 19, 2008

Nothin' like watchin' it on the BIG screen...

Cam has been working so hard on our backyard. We have been trying to get everything in and finished so we could just sit back and enjoy it this summer, and on Friday night we did just that! Cam got a projector from work and we hung up a sheet and watched the Jazz game on the big screen while we roasted hot dogs and S'mores! It was so fun and the weather was awesome, and it would have been even more awesome if the jazz would have won :(... but oh well maybe next year.

In this picture you can see the pond that Cam has been working on. He did an awesome job I think. I wish I could take some credit for it, but all I did was stand there and tell him "ya, that looks good!"

10 comments:

Catlin said...

How fun! Your backyard seriously looks so good - nice work!

Jess and Derek said...

Oh wow... You guys are so funny! Looks like all his little invetions for that projector worked out!

Cassie said...

What a crafty little husband you have there! Your backyard looks so cozy and inviting.
I guess now is as good a time as any to ask-- Can I live in your backyard?

Cortney said...

Looks like fun...wish we all still lived close. We haven't talked to you forever!! Hope you are doing good. I ended up starting a blog...check it out if you want. colbyandcortney.blogspot.com

mandy said...

ha ha ha.. love the backyard. I can see you standing and telling him the pond looks good. That's great. Well, yeah.. book me for the weekend of September 20th. I'm going to do the marathon! Sweet! That will be awesome. (and I LOVE the bigscreen!)

Sara said...

WOW! Cam is quit the craftsman!!! Looks amazing!! We need to come seeit oin person one day!! Callus when you guys come down... we should all go out!!!

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

How fun!!! your backyard looks AWESOME and your dog is as cute as ever! I love summer nights. They are the BEST!

Heather said...

Awesome backyard!! Who needs the projector at Bear Lake when we can all just come crash at your house and swim in your pond!! Awesome job guys!! Oh yeah... Eric wants to know where you got your rocks?

bryce and kianna said...

Nice work on the backyard Cam! Let Lindsey know we have a couple of bare walls that need decorating if she is interested. You guys have skills!
Bryce

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! that looks like so much fun! I am jealous