March 19, 2011

Snowy Days

Well I have been meaning to post about our snowy day adventures this winter for while now, but just haven't gotten around to it. So I thought I better post these now before spring comes and snowy pictures is the last thing I want to be posting about.


Sick of being cooped up in the house we decided to go for a drive up the Canyon one day.  The trees all looked so pretty with all the snow on them so we had to get out and get some pictures.
Walking around in the snow for the first time up at 2nd Dam.

She absolutely LOVES being outside. It doesn't matter if it is raining, snowing, windy... whatever it maybe she loves the fresh air!

Eating snow for the first time :)

 Then a fews days later we got dumped on.. AGAIN, so we decided to go sledding. We took Abbey earlier this season and she wasn't a big fan, but this time she loved it!
Aunt Kailey and Abbey (eatitng snow.. again)

Getting ready to sled down the hill. She looks a little unsure about it. She is remembering that it wasn't all that fun the first time, and she is wondering why we are tourturing her again.

But she loved it, and apparently I did too :)

She loved it so much that she would clap the whole way back up the hill. I don't know what she thought was more fun, Going down the hill or going up??

1 comment:

Cassie said...

If someone was pulling me UP the hill, I would be clapping too! That is the worst part. She is so cute. Can't even stand it!