January 24, 2011

Best Friends???...

Abbey just loves Dudley! Dudley, however doesn't quite feel the same way... Recently Abbey loves to walk around and just give Dudley hugs all day. Whenever Dudley see's her coming he runs in the other direction!  I finally got a picture of her hugging Dudley and as you can tell by the picture Dudley is less than thrilled!

5 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

Hahaha! I love the look on Dudley's face! It's hilarious!

Chase and Kailey Irwin said...

Classic Dudley.

kristen said...

When did Dudley get so big! Wow! I thought he was going to be a little creature! When did Abbey get so big! SO cute! So cute!

Cassie said...

Ha-ha-HA-Ha-HAAAAA! Oh man... that made my day.

I can just hear Dudley's thought, "oh great... here comes that baby again. Doesn't she know what personal space is?"

mandy said...

AWESOME picture. So funny. And Abbey is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to get Sav and Abs together for a little play date.