
My little Girly is 9 Months old!! I can't believe it! She is getting so big! She is learning new things every day. She is crawling all over, and loves to pull her self up on anything that she can reach up to. She is a very easy going baby and is always smiling, laughing, or babbling about something!

She just absolutely LOVES Dudley, but he still doesn't think she is that exciting!

She LOVES playing in the water. We went to bear lake and she had no fear just crawling head first right into the water!!

Grandma made fruit popcicles and boy did she love that!!! As you can see she devoured the thing, and loved every last lick of it! She didn't have any trouble eating it with those 7 teeth she already has!!

And so did Dudley!

Whenever she goes to Grandma and Grandpa Romano's house she loves playing with the air vents! She just thinks it is the greatest thing.

Here she is again getting so excited about the air vent! I guess you can say that she is very easily amused!!

Since the weather has been so great we have been trying to get out and do a lot of fun things. So we went to the park and went swinging one day, and she loved it, but not as much as she loved watching the other children play!

She just loves getting any sort of attention from her dad! You can say that he was pretty excited when her first words were da da!!
5 comments:
She is so adorable! I especially love the pictures with the air vent... that is ADORABLE!!!!
Those pictures are very adorable - love them all!!
Oh she is just too cute!!
I just want to squeeze those legs! Mono... she is divine.
Oh man..... that was hilarious. She is so cute! I love her smile! Sav loves air vents too! Aw, I love her.
Post a Comment