Well this past month has been a very exciting month! We have been able to experience a lot of "first time's" with Abbey. I don't know what it is, but I get so excited to experience these firsts with her! You would have thought I just won a million dollars by how excited I was to take her on her first walk, or even just take her outside! I guess that says that I have been trapped inside too long and really need spring to get here!! Anyway here are some of Abbey's Firsts this month...
First time going on a walk
One of our first times outside, and she just loved it!!
Aunt Kailey painted our finger nails for the first time!
First time rolling over from back to front!
She got her first 2 teeth! If you look really close at her bottom gums you can see them!
first time eating rice cereal!
Her first Easter... no candy, but still just wanted to eat whatever was inside that basket!
First picture with the cousins!! It's quite the job to get all 4 of them looking at the camera!
And we even had to cut her hair for the first time! She had these major chunks of hair that were growing over her ears, and well we just needed to trim it up a bit!
It has been an exciting month of firsts with this girly and I am so excited to experience more Firsts with her!
5 comments:
Enjoy looking at those pictures that you have taken of Abbey. How are you doing - keep thinking about you! Cherish those "first" moments...
She is getting so big and more and more beautiful. Love you and so happy you are enjoying all the firsts.
Another to add to the list:
First time meeting Aunt Cassie.
Are you coming to Salt Lake ANY time SOON????
ahhh i love firsts. sooo exciting!! i felt the same way with tate. i get excited with davin also, but not the same as when you have your first child. there is something about being a new mom and doing all of the things that you have day dreamed about for sometime..LOVE IT!
She is so freaking cute! I love all the fun firsts too! Can't wait till you can come bring her down for her first swim- we'll join you if you're looking for a friend... ;) When do you come down next? We wanna see you guys...
Firsts are the best part of being a mom! She is getting so big! I would love to see you guys sometime! I miss you miss Mano!!
Post a Comment