March 17, 2010

4 Months

4 Months!!!
Well this little Girly is now 4 months old! I can't believe how fast time goes by. She is getting so big, and I swear she changes from day to day!
At 4 months she loves,

Her bouncer, and she just loves to look at her self in the mirror!

She has a new habit of wanting to hold onto something when we are trying to put her to bed, even if that means holding onto Daddy's nose!

She loves to play with Daddy! (We were just getting ready to give her a bath that's why the clothes are off, and Daddy likes to give her some naked time to let her "air out" just before bathtime!)


She loves to snuggle with Mommy, and Mommy loves it too!
Also a few more tidbits about this Girly at 4 months is that,
She just loves to hear that voice of hers and has developed a new habit of screaming!!
She also loves to breathe really fast out of her nose which just cracks us up every time!!
** sorry for all the baby blog posts, nothing too exciting is going on in our lifes, and well our life pretty much revolves around this little one! But we couldn't love her more!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Mono she is just precious! I just want to squeeze her little face!

The Jensen's said...

So Cute!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what a cutie...she really is growing up fast.

mandy said...

So cute. I bet you two are the best parents. I love her round little cheeks!!!