January 26, 2010

A long time comin..

Well it has been a while since my last post. Our internet has been down for like 2 weeks and we have been waiting for it to be back up and working. I didn't realize how much I relied on the internet until I didn't have it anymore. I felt like I had lost touch with the entire world! Anyway...
I can't believe that it has already been a month since Christmas. Time is flying and I have some catching up to do.

First off..

Abbey is now 3 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing and how much she has changed this past month. I know it sounds silly saying she is only 3 months old, but it seems like she is just getting so big so fast!


Facts about Abbey at 3 months!



She is one smiley girl!


This picture kills me! She just looks so big!


She has the cutest shy smile.... well at least I think so, but I am a little biased


She loves bath time!


She is an excellent sleeper!



And she loves anything that lights up or is musical... which makes hearing that music all the time really fun for us! ;)

11 comments:

Cassie said...

Look at her sitting up on the couch! She is soooo big. Of course she loves anything that lights up or makes music. Do you sing her the circus song?... tell the truth. She really is beautiful, Mono.

Rachelle said...

She is so adorable! And I cant believe how smiley she it in EVERY picture! And...that Nanny Napper thing is wonderful!

Jamilyn and Clark said...

Your little Abbey is adorable and it's fun that our little girls are so close in age. Jayda is only about a week older than Abbey. Jayda also has that pink sweater and that cool mobile on her crib. That sleeping pad/positioner is cool. Do you think being slightly tilted up helps her be a better sleeper? Where did you get it?

mandy said...

I love her smile!! She is such a cutie linds!

racharooo said...

Later on she is going to love having that volume in her hair -- she won't even have to tease it. She looks so cute and cuddly, I want to smoosh her cheeks.

ls said...

abbey is so cute! i think she looks like you. i am so happy to hear that she is sleeping better! that truly makes all the difference in the world-- yay for cool inventions like upright sleeping things :).

i'm happy for you that you get to be home with abbey. such a blessing to be able to be with our babies all day. and i am with you about the working moms thing-- i do no know how they do it! amazing! i go to work (and get to bring my son) for 3 hours a morning, 3 mornings a week only and i feel like i am about to die when it is time to go. i can't imagine staying all day, only to have to come home and be an engaged mother. it would be so hard.

Love Family said...

Oh my! She is SUCH a little cutie!!! Love her little smile!

Jess and Derek said...

OH! I just love her- especially in that picture with the pj's I got her! :) She is soo cute... Kambri needs to come visit her friend sometime soon. Thanks for the shout out to working moms to! :) I'm so glad you get to be home though, but really I bet it's hard either way- so maybe it should just be a shout out to all moms in general.

Ashley said...

Linds she is so cute! I love her sweet little smile! Let me know when you are in town.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big! What a little sweetie! Who do people tell you she looks like? I see some pics that look just like Cam, and some where she is a "mini me" of you!

gramma debbie said...

She is a little DOLL!!