Yes, it has been a while since I posted last, but things have just gotten a little busy. Since I have started working again I have just been absolutely exhausted by the end of the day and I have become a very lazy blogger. So here is a little catch up for you.
First off all summer I have been meaning to post all of Cam's projects, but decided to wait till they were all finished. So one of his projects this summer was building a shed in the back year.
Next he bulit a pergola for our back porch. Our backyard is south facing so we get no relief from the heat in the summer so we built the pergola in hopes that we would get a little shade out of it. We added a drop down sun shade and some misters to help to the trick!
Lastly he built a putting green. I thought it was a little random, but it actually has been quite fun to have in the backyard.
As for Dudley he has just been doing a whole lot of this....
Cam also taught Dudley a new trick. While practicing his golf swing in the back yard with wiffle balls he was getting tired of going and getting his ball each time so Dudley became his ball retriever!
And well as for me I have been working A LOT!!! My life became pretty crazy when school started again. I have so many students this year it has just been absolutely insane. I am looking forward to my maternity break to help give me a little relief!!! Although having a baby might prove to be more challenging...But I am really excited about it! I can't believe how soon my due date is approching! We still have so much to do. I did have my first shower this weekend and it was good to get some much needed items for the baby. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we will have the babies room done and I will post pictures.
5 comments:
Look how freakin' cute your belly is!!! I'm so excited for you Linds...
I loved all of Cam's projects. Quite the go-getter... reminds me so much of your Dad... and the putting green was hilarious.
Dudley...what a cute, smart, ball retreiving dog.
Can't wait to see you!
I am totally impressed with your summer progects! You guys did such an awesome job!!! And whatever...you totally are so stinkin cute with your TINY belly!
Look at your cute pregnant tummy! How fun.
Wow, where did Cam come from?!?! He is amazing with all those awesome projects! I think I want to hire him! =) You lucky girl! I was hoping you had a name posted for you little girl that did not include the letters Abby ?? haha! you look like the cutest prego mom~!
I'm dying of anticipation monohead! I wish the big day would arrive finally. That will be the stinking cutest tiniest baby in the whole world! Can't wait for yoU!
Post a Comment