July 1, 2009

Boy?? or Girl??

Well I had my 20 week ultrasound today where we found out that we are having a GIRL!! We were completely surprised. I think I was more surprised then Cam was, but we are so excited!! We were shocked it was a girl because Cam's side of the family has about 15 great grandsons and at the moment only 1 great grand daughter... but 1 more will be joining us in just a few more weeks!! So with the odds way in favor of having a boy I have just been absolutely convinced we were going to have a boy, but to our surprise we are having a little GIRL!! So bring on the bows, dolls, tutu's and more!!

11 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

Haha! I was right! Congrats!!! You will LOVE having a girl! It is SO much fun!

Heather said...

Alright! Let the STREAK continue!!!!! Girls RULE! Boys..... well you know... Guaranteed everyone in the family will be gettin prego now~ Congratulations! Girls are sooooo much fun!

Catlin said...

Yeah!!!! That is so exciting. She is going to be beautiful, I'm sure! Congrats!

kristen said...

yay mono! I'm so happy for you. i wanted a boy so bad when i was pregnant but now i can't imagine. i'm in love with the bracelets, bows, headbands, girl girl girl...
i can't wait to meet the cute little thing. so happy for you!

Jess and Derek said...

I'm so excited about this you have no idea! Girls are way more fun to dress and decorate for- you'll love it!

Sara said...

Congrats!! Girls are the best!

The Jensen's said...

YEAH! I feel like I need to jump on this Girl bandwagon while the getting is good!

tycee said...

Yea for a little girl! How fun

Cassie said...

A baby Mono, what could be better?

bryce and kianna said...

Congrats on the girl!!! We are super excited for you guys!

Brant & Lindsay said...

I love that you are having a girl!!! Congrats! Now all our little ones can be friends like we are!