December 20, 2008

Little bit of this, little bit of that

Well we haven't updated in a while so I thought I would catch ya on up on what we have been up too. First of all, a couple of weeks ago we got to go to a Jazz game, and it wasn't like any other Jazz game I have been to before. We were on row nine right behind the Jazz bench. It was like a whole other world down there! It was half way through the second quater and the Jazz were loosing and I had no idea because I was so enthralled with everything that was going on around me. Luckily we did win that game!
Next last weekend me and my college roommates (minus Jess.. we missed you!) had a Christmas get together ( L3 style). These girls are some of my most favorite people in the world! I can't explain to you the amount of hours I have spent laughing, talking, eating, crying, and lets not forget dancing with these girls! Lets just say I had lots of good times with these girls, and they made life in Logan not so boring! It was fun to get back together, and we need to do it again soon!

Last but not least I had to post these two pictures of the Dud. He isn't the smartest dog in the world... (picture number one will explain everything), but he can be one of the cutest dogs in the world (picture number two). Chewed and tore holes in this blanket, and then managed to get
himself all tangeled up in it!

This is Kramer (my mom and dad's dog) and he has weirdest personality for a dog. He will always come up and put his paw on you and just sit there. So here he is putting his paw on Dudley. It was so funny the first time he did it, that yes, I did have the pose them again to get a picture!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Look how cute we are?!! Mono- thanks again for hosting the L3 event. Words can't describe how good it was to see you girls (+ families) again. I seriously love every one of you so much! And yes- we really missed Jess. But there is always next year! The food was delicious, the company divine, the dancing hysterical and the chimes... out of tune.
LOVE YOU!
P.S.- Dudley is such a nut. I am going to steal that dog.

Cassie said...

And another thing- tagged you. Check out my blog. :)

Jess and Derek said...

OH.. sniff sniff Sad I missed it... if it weren't for that dang Derek- jk!

Sara said...

Ok... I thought your moms dog was fake... LOL! So funny! Dud is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

You two are such a cute couple! We never get a chance to talk at family events...so thought I'd leave ya a little "hey" on here! Glad you guys are doing good! and I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep up! =)