October 30, 2008

All Work and No Play = Time to get away!!

A couple weekends ago my family went down to Mesquite to golf, relax and just to enjoy the nice warm weather before lovely winter joins us! It was so nice to get away. I was in need of a much needed break! I had just finished up parent teacher conferences and didn't want to spend another second of my time at work! Tell me what you say when a parent tells you that they haven't been able to help their son learn his letters and sounds because he has been in jail for five months?? Very interesting parent teacher conferences to say the least! Anyway we had a great time on our trip and as always it went by way too fast!

On Friday morning we headed over to a country club in Mesquite to have breakfast and enjoy the view of this amazing and beautiful golf course! Supposedly it is one of the hardest golf courses to play and It sure looks it!




We weren't very smart when we decided to go down to mesquite over UEA break and not reserve a tee time in advance... so needless to say we didn't get to golf on Friday because everything was booked. BUT... we were able to find a tee time at a golf course in Hurricane called Sky Mountian on Saturday. We weren't sure what we were getting ourselves into, but when we got there we couldn't believe what an amazing golf course it was! Check out this cool picture of Cam on the driving range!





Just warming up!


Hole #1



My mom and sister, the offical golf cart driver
For those of you who don't know I have a strange
obsession with golf carts! I LOVE them!

My mom, me, and my sister


All of us after a nice enjoyable day!
We had so many pictures from the golf course that I wanted to post, but so that I don't make this a forever long post I decided to put the rest of the pictures from the golf course in a slide show. So if you would like to see more of the course, enjoy!


6 comments:

ls said...

that picture of cam on the golf course is amazing! i am glad you guys got to get away.

Heather said...

That is one of our favorite courses in the St. George area! Just beautiful! I am jealous looking at those pics of you guys basking in the SUN!!!!

Sara said...

We sure missed you guys at Wes' party... though I dont blame you... looks like an awesome trip you guys had! I am jealous!

Brittany said...

Looks like a fun weekend, hope you enjoyed the weather it was fun to see the sun again!

Brant & Lindsay said...

Wow, that course looks amazing! How fun! I love your cute fam! Tell them hi for me! We really do need to get together soon, I know we always say that, but we really should plan something soon! Maybe over Christmas break! Let me know what you think! I miss you little miss Mano! Love ya
Linz

Jess and Derek said...

Of course the golf cart... we could never forget!