We went tubing on Saturday, due to the fact that the water was so choppy that there was no way you would have wanted to wakeboard on it.
Just chillin, enjoying the calm waters before our ride
going to try and do an Oreo next time, and before I could ask what the heck
an Oreo was, this was happening...
This is when I realized what he meant by Oreo!
Then last weekend we went up to Bear Lake again, but we took Dudley with us this time. It was so insanely crowed last Saturday we couldn't believe it! We found the very last sliver of beach that was left! Dudley sure enjoyed playing in the water and relaxing on our "boat" ride!
Then later that night the storms began! We haven't had a really good thunderstorm all summer and we finally got one. I love a good thunderstorm and thought I would grab my camara and try and capture the moment, and to my surprise I did!!!
And last but not least, what my life has been consumed by the last couple of weeks... WORK! The classroom that I took over was an absolute MESS! I spent hours upon hours organizing, sorting through piles of papers and throwing away a lot of junk! This classroom was so disorganized it drove me nuts! It took me an hour and half to sort through the paper drawers and organize them in an orderly manner! So here are some pictures of my classroom before and after.








6 comments:
Oh that picture of the Oreo brings back so many memories! Those Tait boys are NUTS!!!!! Dudley is getting so big too! My kids both always bark at the screen when they see him!
Why have I never thought of "The Oreo"? Genius. Of course you dove right in and organized the classroom! I can see it now. Looks great, Mono.
how fun! you two are such a cute couple! love the pics!!
How fun to have your own classroom! So crazy that people my age are teachers! Dont you remember your teachers being ANCIENT? Love the room, very nicely done!
It's so official you have your own classroom, that is to crazy my little cousin is a school teacher, I am so proud of you I bet those kid's just love you to pieces. Looks like you take after your parents and their great organizational skills, great job!
Hey I forgot to tell you that I posted that picture of you guys camping on our blog. I think you can just click on it and get it from there... Let me know if it doesn't work.
Post a Comment