Dudley just loves Owen. Whenever he is around he just goes nuts but Owen is a good sport and puts up with Dudley and his over excitedness!
And yes Dudley does have a coat. I was never going to be those kind of people who dress up their dog, but my mother-in-law bought Dudley this coat and he was just so cute in it I couldn't resist.
I just had to add this picture in of Owen and Dudley because I think it is so cute!
Well to top off our Christmas vacation I got a job! After graduation I was a little nervous that I wasn't going to find a teaching position anywhere in Logan. As of a month ago their was not one single position open in Cache Valley but things all changed the week before christmas. I interviewed the Wednesday before Christmas, got the position on Thursday and started on January 2nd! Since then my life has been absolutely crazy. I am working part time at an elementray school here in the valley. I am working in the resource room with groups of 5th , 1st and 2nd graders, and kindergarteners. It was has been crazy to just have to jump right in during the middle of the year and now my life is occupied with writing lesson plans and getting everything organized! The students have been great and challenging at the same time. I am working with some students with classifications that I have never worked with before and it has been a real challenge, but a good challenge. They say the funniest things which always just makes my day. Here is just a few funny things that they have said...
1) I was introducing myself to my group of frist grades, and after I was done a little girl raised her hand and said "I read about you in a book the other day!"
2) Same little girl in the quote above told me that her dad was on a trip eating zucchini.
3) A 5th grade told me that he has had such bad luck since he crossed paths with a black cat. Can you say superstitious...
4) A little girl asked me if I could come over and play with her after school and to have my mom call her mom if I could....
7 comments:
MANO!! Yay! You have no idea how excited I am that you have a blog! I was just thinking about you the other day. You've had a lot of new developments -- your very own house, a puppy, graduation, and now you are a professional teacher! So much has changed! Give Cam props from me for building that awesome fire pit, and the pond will be awesome too. What a talented fellow. Hey, my blog is racharooo.blogspot.com if you want to add me to your friends list, I already added you to mine :) Your awesome, I miss ya!
MONO!!! How pleased I was to see your comment. This is delightful! What a busy gal you are. I sure am glad I will be able to keep up with all the happenings. YAY!
ps- I have said it before, but I am stealing you dog. I love him. Scatchy eyes can't stop me!
I am so happy you got the job, yay! I can't wait to hear what all thost kid's will say, thanks for sharing! It was so fun to see you guys over the holidays :)
Hey Mano!
Its cooper! I happened upon your blogg! It is so cute! We all really need to get together soon, I am so not good at keeping in touch, sorry! These bloggs make me realize how much I have lost touch with a lot of people! Your blogg is so cute! Hope all is going well for you guys, your new house looks so cute! Love ya Linz!
Love, Lindsay Ludwig
ps: my new e-mail is lindsaylud@hotmail.com
i'm so glad you got a job! I love little Dudley-- he is the cutest little guy. I hope to see you soon-- I miss you!!!!
WOW! I am very excited to see that you guys are still alive! I think it's been since your sealing since we have seen you!!! I found your blog through D and Jess'... kinda creepy how we can find anyway right?! Anyways you guys look awesome and should give us a call when you come to "happy valley"! We miss you!
Sara and Wes
ps. did you know we are prego with another girl! Crazy!!
oh ps... our blog is www.wessaraandersen@blogspot.com... just an fyi!!
Post a Comment