December 18, 2007

The Buckle....

I just returned from the mall looking for jeans. I always find the jeans that fit me the best at Buckle but I hate The Buckle! I swear everyone who works there is hired because they can talk extremely fast and high and are the most happiest people in the world that it is sickening! Everytime I walk into the buckle I have to take a deep breath and just hope I can just get in and out of there as quick as I can! Anyway today I was just trying on jeans and the girl that was helping me was just a little too much for me to handle, but I found a pair that I liked so it was alright. Until I went to check out that was. This is how things went down. I find a pair that I like and let the girl know. She then proceeds to say.. "Alright little goose, lets go check you out!" I froze right in place and I am thinking.. did she just call me little goose?? However I didn't feel to bad when she called the girl behind me in line little ducky! So maybe she just has a fetish with birds who knows...

2 comments:

The Crosman Family said...

Hey, its your cousin Josh, I wanted you to know that every once in a while we read your Blog (we go through Brittany's Blog). I did however want to let you know that I have a part time job at the Buckle "LITTLE GOOSE" By the way they call me the Pink Flamingo!!!
See you on Christmas

Cassie said...

I can just picture you freezing on the spot- so confussed! Just think of it as Christy calling you "Critter".
Not all the perfect fitting pants in the world are worth stepping into that store.